We take online security and your privacy seriously
Last updated 10th December 2020
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Recognising if you are a Traiders member and providing other customised features and services.
- Displaying features, products, and services which might be of interest to you, including ads on our services if they are for products and services available within Traiders.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Keeping track of your preferences such as currency and language.
Operational cookies will remain on your browser for 13 months from your last visit to our services, except for cookies used to remember your privacy settings (such as Advertising Preferences), which may remain on your browser for up to 5 years. Other cookies remain on your browser for 13 months after you provide us with your consent to use these cookies.
The settings on your browser will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable and remove cookies, and when cookies will expire.
Operational cookies allow you to take advantage of some of Traiders' essential features. If you block or otherwise reject operational cookies through your browser settings some features, and services may not work. For example, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any Traiders services that require you to sign in. You may also need to manually adjust some of your preferences every time you visit one of our services.
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy please contact us.
Registered Office: Traiders Digital Ltd, Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, County Durham, England, DH1 1TW