We take your privacy seriously
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 17th September 2020.
What we collect
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to surveys and offers
What we do with the information we gather
- We may use the information to improve services or offer new services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The Data Protection Act 2018 and Revisions aims to:
- Facilitate the secure transfer of information within the European Union.
- Prevent people or organisations from holding and using inaccurate information on individuals. This applies to information regarding both private lives or business.
- Give the public confidence about how businesses can use their personal information.
- Provide data subjects with the legal right to check the information businesses hold about them. They can also request for the data controller to destroy it.
- Give data subjects greater control over how data controllers handle their data.
- Place emphasis on accountability. This requires businesses to have processes in place that demonstrate how they’re securely handling data.
- Require firms to keep people’s personal data safe and secure. Data controllers must ensure that it is not misused.
- Require the data user or holder to register with the Information Commissioner.
General Data Protection Regulation
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the most important change in data privacy regulation in 20 years – ( https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/ )
All our processing of personal data adhere to the GDPR, starting from the point of privacy by design.
To check the information we hold on you is current and correct or if you would like a copy of the data, please send your request here.
Registered Office: Traiders Digital Ltd, Portland House, Belmont Business Park, Durham, County Durham, England, DH1 1TW